Join the Team
Data Warehouse / Business Analytics Consultant
As a Data Warehouse/Business Analytics Consultant you will be part of project teams that are responsible for the delivery of DWH/BA solutions to our Customers in order to support their operational, tactical, and strategic decision making as well as other advanced analytical business needs.
You will participate in the end-to-end delivery lifecycle of such projects from business requirements gathering to solution design, development, testing and roll-out.
- Participate in business and technical workshops with Customer’s line of business in order to validate business & technical requirements.
- Design & implement DWH/ BA applications to cover the Business Intelligence & Reporting requirements.
- Analyse business areas, understand “source systems” data and map them to business metadata model.
- Design, Build, Test and Deploy advanced ETL processes to move and transform enterprise data.
- Design, Build, Test and Deploy advanced Dashboards, Operational reports to visualize data in the best Business way.
- Follow best practices, standards, and optimization techniques to enhance the DWH/ BA solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or equivalent field
- Master’s degree will be considered as a strong plus.
- Knowledge of Data integration & Modelling technologies (ETL, Staging/Target Area, OLAP, Dimensional Modelling, Data Marts, Data Virtualization etc.)
- Working experience on ETL tools preferably in Microsoft SQL Server-SSIS
- Working experience on OLAP modelling tools preferably in Microsoft SQL Server-SSAS
- Working Experience in Reporting and Data Visualization tools (Preferably in Microsoft PowerBI, Tableau, IBM Cognos, etc.
- Working Experience on Microsoft Azzure Data Platform will be considered as a strong plus.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Advanced analytical abilities & problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines with high attention to detail and quality.